Shitty poems? We've got 'em! Like them angsty? You're in the right place! Reminiscent of prepubescent middle school years? Come on down. 'Cause I'm sublimating over here.

3/30/11

Nero

I want nothing more than to cause you pain.
I hope every time you see me, you wince.
I hope it's excruciating.
Pinprick after pinprick after pinprick, until you have bled out every facet of your identity that once endeared you to me.

Let's be friends now.
Make sure I'm in your life.
Because my tongue feels like a knife and I'm carrying it between my teeth like an assassin that's coming in the night.
And then I'll fiddle.

Just call me Nero.

I want to dance in your burning ruins.
I want to confuse you.
I want you to doubt yourself, your actions, your worth.

I want you to hurt.
And now I've got the tools to make it so.
Stand back, I'm burning some bridges.
Or better yet, come closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a history geek and a writer. I love to talk and laugh. Especially laugh.